The sales-mind programme enables delegates with a tool kit to enhance their mental strength and self-fortitude.
It helps them:
- Allocate time to and execute on critical activities that make success happen, especially with effective business development and prospecting activities.
- Have the confidence to have productive conversations within all areas of client engagement through to executive positions.
- Self-awareness and mental toughness to be able to qualify harder and deliver more accurate sales forecasts.
- The resilience to bounce back effectively from rejection, setbacks, mistakes and not get drawn into displacement activates and comfort zones.
- Develop confidence based on their developing competency defeating the ‘imposter syndrome’ and avoiding the type of confidence that manifests itself as arrogance, bluster and bullshit.
This leads to improved sales performance measured by:
- Individual and team performance
- Range selling
- Ave order size
- New business acquisition
- Key staff retention
- Lead conversion
- Take up new sales processes and methodologies
- Sales cycles
- Sales forecast accuracy